Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Changes

Last week, the boyfriend and I split up for good.  We didn't have a fight. Nor are we angry with one another. We just weren't right for each other. So, in the midst of all of the craziness and lonelyness that I've been dealing with the past couple of weeks, I've made a decision.

I'm making some changes to this blog.

I thought about stopping the blog entirely, because writing about my life is just too difficult right now. But then I thought that I could put some of my writing on here. I don't want to kill this blog entirely. Just make my life a little less prominent in it. 
So here's what I'm going to do: every day of the week is going to have a different theme.
Monday: Journaling Day
Tuesday: Short Story Day
Wednesday: Photo Day
Thursday: Poem Day
Friday: Journaling Day

Hopefully this will help me right now in the midst of all that I'm going through. It'll all begin on Monday. 

Keep me in your prayers.

2 comments: