Saturday, January 2, 2010

All I need now is an airship...

And maybe a bodice.

Steamcon is in November this year and the boyfriend and I have made it our goal to go. I've never seen Seattle and I've always wanted to go, see the Space Needle and the original Starbucks. Now we have a reason to go. Since Steamcon is so inexpensive, all our expenses will go into driving up there and staying for a couple of days. Yay!

Anyway, I'm stoked outta my head today because I FINALLY got my beautiful steampunk skirt in the mail. It's taken several weeks to get here and I wasted no time trying it on. Of course, this isn't the final project but it's a good start! I'm wearing: steampunk aviator goggles, Jayne Cobb beanie (from the show "Firefly"), brown tanktop, beige steamwheel skirt.






No comments:

Post a Comment