Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Book



I am published.

This short blog entry today, before the New Year begins, is to let you know that I am officially published. Two of my short stories, of which I am both proud, have been published in a book. The book is a science book, an astronomy book, full of professional papers and recounts done by professional astronomers. Technically, it is mostly the boyfriend's book since he's one of the three editors on the book. Most of the astronomers in the book I've met and adore. They were all very sweet to let me publish two of my short science fiction stories in their astronomy book: "The Demotion of Pluto" and "Titan: Mission Gone BOOM!"

If you're interested in buying a book, go to the  www.CollinsFoundationPress.org and look for the book entitled Small Telescope and Astronomical Research. You can order it straight off the website. Today, it is $19.95. As of the new year, it will be $29.95.

Please let me know if you get it! I would love to hear your thoughts on my stories. So far, I've read them in front of many professional astronomers. I'm curious to know what the public thinks as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment