Friday, November 6, 2009

Daily Blurb - From Ch. 5

I don’t know what happens, either, Tristen. I don’t have the ability to see into the beyond. If there are other dragons out there besides our five, I wouldn’t know how to contact them. Certain memories, the memories that are transferred from our mothers when she lays our eggs, are the only memories that we are born with. You filled me with your memories, also, but neither your memories nor those of my mother contained life after the joining of the Elders.

He felt her sadness touch his mind and he had the urge to turn away from it. His gaze moved to the ground passing quickly below, as he tried not to think about the death or disappearance of his beloved soul mate. His eyes grew accustomed to the night and he could make out a well and a tiny cabin up ahead.

“What’s that?”

No comments:

Post a Comment