Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Idea

So, I mentioned that I was extremely inspired by the movie Julie & Julia. I've been thinking of a project that I could work on that was both long term and short term and I finally found the solution to it.

The book: The Writer's Book of Matches: 1,001 Prompts to Ignite Your Fiction

By: The staff of fresh boiled peanuts, a literary journal (published by Writer's Digest so it's ok to use)

The goal: write on a prompt a day and post it here.

I'll, of course, update you all on my life as well. I just thought it would be a good idea to do some fiction writing a day to kind of spark my brain so I could get a jump start on working on my novel every morning. I used to write every day but, of course, school and life has kind of made me lose that good habit and gain a bad one. So, this is my challenge.

This process will probably begin on Tuesday since I have to drive home tomorrow from my aunt/uncle's house and will be physically/mentally exhausted by the time I get home.

I hope my daily prompts entertain you all!

1 comment:

  1. Anne Marie HoffmanAugust 9, 2009 at 8:24 PM

    Hi Megan: I'm excited about your new blog, especially since I can comment on it. Drive Careful and I love you!

    ReplyDelete